Siem Reap Travel Escape was a 5 Day 4 Night travel trip where we spend almost USD 200 excluding the air fares.
If you wish to plan your own travel escape to Siem Reap, then you may refer the budget cost and fees in Siem Reap Budget Trip
When comes to the places of interest that we visit in Siem Reap, you may refer the destination list below that we went during our travel escape.
1st Day in Siem Reap Travel
– Tonle Sap Floating Village
2nd Day in Siem Reap Travel
– Angkor Wat (to catch the sunrise)
– Angkor Thom – Bayon – Elephant Terrace – Baphuon – Phimeanakas – Terrace of Lepper King – Prasats Sour Prat (West Gate)
– Angkor Wat Travel (afternoon visit)
– Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) Temple
3rd Day in Siem Reap Travel
– Roluos Group: Preah Ko, Lo Lei and Ba Kong temples (oldest temples in Siem Reap)
– Prasat Kravan Thom, a unique temple consists of bas-reliefs of Vishnu and Lakshimi rendered in brick.
– Pre Rup, a temple built with bricks instead of sandstones.
– Neak Pean Temple
– Preah Khan, Temple of the Scared Sword
– Phnom Bakheng Hill (to catch the sunset)
4th Day in Siem Reap Travel
– Kbal Spean (River thousand Linga) – rocky and steep path, wear sports shoes, bring water, more than half an hour mountain hiking
– Banteay Srei, small Hindu temple (the finest carving)
– Angkor Wat Night View
5th Day in Siem Reap Travel
– Pack Pack & Fly Back Home
More picture and history of Siem Reap Angkor will be reveal soon
Next» Pasta Zanmai Sunway Pyramid