Lately I was too busy in my new job, just have time today to sketch out some Angkor Wat tour plan.
Special thanks to Giraffe from the Tour Escape Research Department, she collect lots of information on Siem Reap including foods and places to visit for me to draft this travel plan
Haan recommend me to go Khmer Kitchen, Siem Reap for some food hunting delicacies. Check out her blog post here
I will check it out ya, Haan…
For those who have been to Siem Reap, I would welcome on suggestion and feedback on any special interesting place to visit 😉
Look at my tour plan for 5 days 4 night at below, hopefully I didn’t miss out any good place
– Depart from LCCT to Siem Reap airport
– Reached Siam Reap. Check in to the Bousavy guest house.
– Tonle Sap – Floating Village
– Old Market/ Central Market (souvenir is cheaper at Central Market compare to Old Market)
– Angkor Wat (to catch the sunrise)
– Angkor Thom – Bayon – Elephant Terrace – Baphuon – Phimeanakas – Terrace of lepper king – Prasats Sour Prat(west gate)
– Phnom Bakheng Hill (to catch the sunset)
– Angkor Wat (to catch the sunset)
– Roluos Group: Preah Ko, Lo Lei and Ba Kong temples
– Prasat Kravan – a unique temple consists of bas-reliefs of Vishnu and Lakshimi rendered in brick. The sculpture is nice.
– Kbal Spean(River thousand Linga) – rocky and steep path, wear sports shoes, bring water and more than half an hour mountain hiking
– Pre Rup – It’s a temple built with bricks instead of sandstones.
– Banteay Prei, Banteay kdey, Thommanon, Preah Pallilay, Srah Srang (Srah Seang)
– Banteay Srey (Bantery Srey) – small hindu temple (finest carving)
– Banteay Sam Re (Bantery Samre)
– Taprom (Ta Prohm) – Tom Raider Place
– Takeo – a temple mountain dedicated to Shiva (stairs are steep)
– Preah Khann (Preah Khan) – Temple of the Scared Sword
– Preah Neak Pan (Neak Pean)
– Prasat Ta som (Prasat Ta Som located in the east of Nean Pean)
– Chau Say Tevoda
– Thommonoun (near by to Chau Say Tevoda)
– Takoa/ Takeo (sunset on the hill)
– Central Market
– Check out from the Bousavy guest house.
– Depart from Siem Reap to LCCT airport
Check check check: –
– Please bring umbrella and sun block. It’s very the hot now till burn…
– The people there love USD, so exchange enough of USD currency before we fly. I recommend you to bring USD200-250 for the 5 day 4 night trip.
– Passport, no need to say on this…make sure you passport not yet expired
– Bring some “Poh Zai” pill, just in case your stomach not feeling good.
– Bring mineral water, if not we have to buy from the airport or guesthouse using USD
– Bring some small size but heavy snack like Snickers, Cadbury and those snack that you love (just in case you not adapt to the food over there)
Next» One FM 88.1 Morning Kaki