Going for Krabi for backpack holiday travel? You are lucky to reach to my travel blog and I will share with you for the budget plan you need to draft.
The Travel Budget List
Taxi transportation (hotel rate), Krabi International Airport – Ao Nang Beach – 250 Baht per person
Bus transportation, Ao Nang Beach – Krabi International Airport – 150 Baht per person
Phi Phi Islands Tour by speed boat (Maya Bay, Bamboo Island, Viking Cave, Phi Phi Don. Lohsamah Bay, Monkey Bay, Hin Klarng) – 900 Baht per person starting from 8.30am to 4.00pm
4 Islands Tour by speed boat (Poda Island, Tub Island, Chicken Island, Phra Nang Beach) – 900 Baht per person starting from 8.30am to 2pm
Hong Islands Tour by speed boat (Hong Island, Pakbia Island, Lading Island, Hong Island Lagoon) – 900 Baht per person starting from 8.30am to 3.30pm
Jungle Tour (Tiger Cave Temple, Emerald Pool, Hot Spring Waterfall) – 800 Baht per person starting from 8.30am to 4.00pm
For the accommodation, the budget was just a variable depends on which hotel or guest house you choose 😀
For the food, you will be amazed to see lots of Italian restaurant in the road side of Ao Nang. Most of them sell 34 cm pizza for 150 Baht and that’s just reasonable and tasty.
I will blog more about food hunt in Ao Nang Beach, Krabi in details as each meal has different type of budget.
If you are looking for Thai massage to rejuvenate, the price range was from 200-300 Baht per person for 1 hour 😀
My Piece Of Travel Advice
- Jungle Tour was ‘not so fascinating’ trip and it will be only your choice when you have visited all the island and lots of money left in your pocket.
- Set your travel destination before you come to Krabi and estimate your budget
- Exchange the currency before you fly to Krabi. Imagine RM 100 can be exchange to nearly 1000 Baht in Malaysia but just 867 Baht in Krabi town 🙁
- Following group of tour to many places was quite a rush (average 45 minutes for 1 island stop). You can check with travel agency if they can provide lesser island destination with longer time to enjoy your snorkeling
- Always negotiate for better tour package price. I recommend Anna Universal Travel as their tour rate was the cheapest after surveying few shops but not all. The travel agency resides along the other shop & restaurant in Ao Nang, Phai Plong Beach
- Do not simply take the travel tour package from hotel. It’s way to expensive because eventually they are going to call the travel agency and earn some of your money there 😀
- My first day was on Phi Phi Islands Tour and I highly recommended Phi Phi Ley, Maya Bay and Hin Klarng as “The Must Go Island” 😉
Next» Go Holiday Air Asia