Last Sunday I woke up early in the morning 3.15am and drive to Broga Hill Semenyih for hill climbing.
Broga Hill now is getting more popular among the folks around KL is quite a nice place for photo shot and scenery view.
If you would like to know on the location of Broga Hill, you won’t able to find it in Google Maps
Broga Hill Direction & Map
Maybe let me just briefly describe the route to Broga Hill: -
1. You should take the Putrajaya – Kajang highway after exit from Bukit Bandar Puchong where you come from Puchong Perdana
2. Go straight in Kajang highway and pay 2 times RM1 toll.
3. After the 2nd toll, keep left then at the traffic light turn right.
4. Go straight until you see Restaurant 69 on your left, Maybank & Petronas at your right. At the Petronas traffic light, turn left.
5. Go straight and you will pass Nottingham University on your left. Don’t make any turn here unless you want to go back to your Uni Life
6. Go straight until you see a rabbit farm on your right. That point is the entry to the Broga Hill, where you can park your car in the Oil Palm Estate.
Well, you will see lots of people around there even in early 5.30am morning.
Camera ready, guys…time to take landscape and some panorama shot
This is my survival kit to climb Broga Hill…no no…is Zoei’s survival kit for the 45 minutes climb.
The bag was packed with 3 thermos of coffee, 2 spoon and 1 pair of chopstick
Drinking coffee while watching the scenery from Broga Hill…damn got feel
Broga Hill Peak
The Broga Hill top was crowded by people and I feel hard to find a place to sit. So I hide in the bush and took some paparazzi shot.
View from top of Broga Hill…
Lots of people on climbing to the Broga Hill peak…
I love the grass in Broga Hill and the place really looks like our Window XP Bliss wallpaper…
Next» Semenyih Waterfall Sungai Tekala